10 Reasons to Join the Mynydd Climbing Club:
(1) It is the largest and most active climbing club in the High Peak and South Manchester Area – so there are lots of potential climbing partners.
(2) We have friendly and welcoming members with a wealth of experience.
(3) There is a busy and diverse schedule of Meets, including local, multi-pitch and sea cliff climbing, mountaineering, skiing, mountain biking and pubs!
(4) Use of the Club Hut in Snowdonia.
(5) Concessionary priced entry to local climbing walls.
(6) Subsidised climbing skills courses.
(7) Thursday night lectures by visiting speakers and club members.
(8) Regular Club Journals.
(9) Access to a key which permits access to the upper car park on the north side of Ben Nevis.
(10) Club Membership of the British Mountaineering Council (BMC) providing many benefits such as £10m Civil Liability Insurance, access to specialised Travel and Activity Insurance and discounts in over 600 Outdoor retailers and organisations.