Ceunant Meet 10-12 March 2017

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Ceunant Meet 10-12 March 2017

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rob Pettener
    Participant

Ceunant Meet 10-12 March 2017
    A meet for all seasons. A popular venue in the past the Chamois MC hut puts us in a great location for access onto Snowdon the Pass & Slate or a shorter drive than from Blaen Y Nant to Tremadog. Depending on how global warming is feeing we may get snow and ice or warm and sun and all between. Either way we are in a fantastic position to make the most of what we get. Great walking and Mountain biking from the door is a safe bet also.

The Centre is located at Ceunant in Snowdonia, Grid Reference SH532608, Postcode LL55 4SA. 10 minutes from Llanberis by car and next to the original Beacon Climbing Centre for those who remember. Info to be found here https://www.chamois.org.uk/cmc/index.shtml#map

We have 10 beds booked and need to let them know if we want more so please let me know  Cost £10 pppn paid up front please (as we’ve already paid)

Email rob.pettener@ecolab.com
    Mob 07771 843 516

Looking forward to seeing all those keen and eager folk.

Dan Lane
    Participant

I’ll be there – I don’t really have an excuse, given that it’s only round the corner from me!

PS, Glorious days have been had at Gogarth on this meet in past years too 🙂

Andy Hardy

Hi Rob

We’re hoping to make this one – although given how mahoosive the hut is, I think there’ll be room!

Andy

Richard Waltham
    Participant

Chamois don’t do an exclusive use tariff for the Hut so we might not be alone. But then again we could book all 46 beds (Yes, 46!) but the Treasurer says “No” 🙂

You’ll definitely have a bed(s) so long as the dosh lands in the Club’s account – perferably asap but no later than a fortnight before the meet please.

[I wonder if they still have those great little bunson burner stoves in the Kitchen. I’ve no idea what a Gas Safety engineer would make of them – “***CONDEMNED***” probably!]

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

I’m coming – just paid £20 into the Mynydd account. Abi might be coming but will take a risk and confirm closer to the time.

Dan Lane
    Participant

Due to an administrational cock-up on my part, I’m actually working on the Saturday of this weekend…I’ll be there both nights still, just disappearing for the day on Saturday!

Abi Lucas

I’m coming (assuming I’ve shaken off winter bug mk 47 by then…)!

Jules Lane
    Participant

I’ll be there. Just paid £20. J

Rob Pettener
    Participant

Great thanks to all booked on so far.

Two weeks to go and we are 11 at the minute. I need to book more spaces for more folk so let me know as soon as you can please.

We have to get a good break in this weather soon so i reckon its a fair bet.

Thanks,

Rob P.

Melanie Michon
    Participant

Hi Rob,

I will come and have paid £20.

Cheers,

Mel

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Hey,

Unfortunately I don’t think me and Abi are going to make it anymore. We’ve both feeling pretty poorly and probably just need a weekend to recover. Anyone who wants our beds please get in touch!

Thanks,

David

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.