Donegal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Maria Goggin
    Participant

Clearly you’ve all gone into planning mode as I’ve had a bit of a rush on bookings this week!

Only 2 bunkhouse spaces left now.
    4/5 van spaces left so OK on this – but first come first served etc.
    The camping space isn’t massive and as all will be sharing the common areas I’m going to have a chat with him on overall numbers so we don’t end up with too few showers and an overcrowded kitchen.

If you’re coming let me know.
    I’ll keep you posted here on spaces left.
    Maria

Maria Goggin
    Participant

Had an email from Stena – 20% discounts on bookings until the end of Jan. We’re going from Liverpool to Belfast and coming back from Dublin.

Tim Deakin
    Participant

Put me down for bunkhouse please.
    Cheesey

Dick Williams
    Participant

Please put Kirsten and myself on your list (in van).
    Where exactly is the bunkhouse?

Maria Goggin
    Participant

OK- all replies notes. The bunkhouse is in Dunfanaghy – I’ve asked for the full meet details to be posted into the Meet under the Meets List until then if you need info it is in the last journal (available in the members areas on the website if you can’t lay your hands on it!).

More details about the meet can be found on the page here – I’m trying to add it to the menu under Meets, but currently failing. Will try and work out why, but in the meantime, the link will take you directly there.

Maria Goggin
    Participant

thanks Catherine. Will post the link into FB too.

Jules Lane
    Participant

Is anyone interested in sharing a car ? I’m planning to go from 27th May – 3rd June. Happy to drive, probably via Stranraer, but have not yet decided on the route, with it being a super busy bank holiday on the roads.. Will be booking the ferry soon to get the January discount..

Tim Deakin
    Participant

Jules,
    I am interested via stranraer.
    Cheesey

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.