Gogarth Camping Meet: 9th – 11th September

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Gogarth Camping Meet: 9th – 11th September

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Hello all,

This year’s Gogarth meet is looming so I thought I’d give you all a nudge to come out and play for the weekend. All the information you need is in the June Journal but here are the key bits:

Campsite

Outdoor Alternative
    Cerrig yr Adar
    Rhoscolyn
    Anglesey
    LL65 2NQ

The costs are £7pppn, £4pcpn, £1pdpn. There is one other group booked in so speak to Jacqui on reception and she will try and keep the club together.

Tides

The tides are very favourable with low tide at 10.48 and 12.06 on Saturday and Sunday respectively. Follow the link for more information.

Ta,

David

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Friday evening/night looks a bit miserable so I’ll see you in the pub after you pitch up. Saturday looks like good weather so I will be bringing BBQ food. The campsite provides BBQs and sell local and sustainably sourced charcoal. See you there!

Richard Waltham
    Participant

Chris Sutton and I will be there from Friday evening (or even morning if the weather over on the mainland (Snowdonia) is a bit damp.

Colin Nave
    Participant

Kym and I will be there this evening.
    I have never done Dream of White Horses despite several visits with this aim. I would like to do it this weekend but will need a partner. Any offers?

Colin

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Thanks to everyone who came and I hope you had a good time at the meet. If you could send me a summary of what you did and photos I’ll try and get it in the next journal.

David

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.