North Wales meet weekend of 20th April

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets North Wales meet weekend of 20th April

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachael Spraggs
    Participant

North Wales meet weekend of 20th April. We will be camping at the Llyn Gwynant Campsite and Barns, Nant Gwynant, Caernarfon LL55 4NW. http://gwynant.com/

This campsite is ideally placed for Llanberis, Ogwen, Snowdon and further afield so should be of interest to the mountain bikers, climbers and walkers in equal measure. We have secured a group camping plot: Cae Canol group area so that tin tents can camp round the outside and we will all be together.

We’ve had to give a £300 bond so good behaviour please folks. The site is dog friendly, but four legged pals will need to be on a lead. (means you can come Jules!). Tides aren’t great that weekend so probably not much Gogarth fun and there is a climbing festival at Tremadog hence the change of venue.

Please drop me an email (email address can be found on members list on the website) or reply to the post if you want to come. I will need to provide names on arrival so please don’t just rock up without telling me.

Rates available here: http://gwynant.com/campsite/rates/ Everything is included so no extra charges for showers etc.

Steph Meakin
    Participant

Due to recovering from a badly sprained ankle, Phil and I will be doing an easy walk near Beddgelert, if anyone would like to join us.

Steph

Rachael Spraggs
    Participant

Camping meet this weekend (20th April), please pay on arrival and tell the campsite you are part of the Mynydd group then they will show you where the group camping is. You can pay by cash or card. See you all at the weekend.

We have a reservation for 20 but I suspect it will be fine if we go over that. There is space for tin tents in the area we’ve booked too.

Rachael Spraggs
    Participant

So the campsite would like names prior to us turning up – so far I have:

me, John, Mark P, David K, Abi, Stephanie, Nicola, David R, Daniel as coming and a bunch of maybes.

If you are going to come (the weather is looking good!), please can you let me know by either posting here, messaging me or changing your status on the facebook event that would be good so that I can add you to the booking form.

It’s not a disaster if anyone decides last minute but I’d like to keep the campsite as happy as possible as they have a £300 deposit from Richard and he will chase me down if we lose it!

Chris Moore
    Participant

I am coming to the meet. Hoping to arrive around 5pm on Friday – I shall be in a tent.

Rob Pettener
    Participant

Hi Rach,

Me & Ian N will be down Fri night to enjoy the weekend sunshine.

Cheers,

Rob P.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.