Stanage Tues 5th Sept

Home Forums Meets Stanage Tues 5th Sept

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jules Lane 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #3059

    Jules Lane
    Participant

    Hi all. Given the very poor weather today it has been suggested to postpone until tomorrow, Weds 6th and go to Stanage Popular rather than Stanage End as that will still be wet. J.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.