Winter Meet Glencoe 2017 – Bunkhouse Now Full

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Winter Meet Glencoe 2017 – Bunkhouse Now Full

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Ward
    Participant

Hi all,

I now have a full complement of axe wielding ice warriors for this coming winters meet in Glencoe. However I’m happy to set up a reserve list (in case of dropout)and there are other options nearby too if required (our hostel has a second smaller bunkhouse which they may offer individual beds in nearer the time if they don’t get a group booking. There is also the Glencoe SYHA just a couple of hundred yards down the road).

Marky 🙂

Jenny Ison
    Participant

Hi Folks.
    I am in my usual place of trying to scavenge a lift to Scotland. Paul has kindly offered to take me up there, as long as he’s not in Aberdeen on a job, which happens soon!!

JUST IN CASE…. is there anybody going up on later on Friday evening circa 5-7pm, who has space for one, and is willing to share petrol costs (& can put up with me for several hours)? Even better if I can leave my motorbike locked up in their garage.

Fingers crossed I won’t need to burden you but just in case……Please email me on jenjon.ison@gmail.com

Cheers
    Jon

Ian Jean Read
    Participant

Due to injury Ian and I are unable to attend Glencoe. Is anyone interested in taking our place.
    Jean

mynyddte
    Keymaster

I’ve just got an ok from work. I’d like to go if I can arrange lift share, up Friday pm, down weds pm preferably but I’m open to offers. Driving up alone would release enough greenhouse gas to generate a ‘summer meet’.

Feel free to flood your offers in below.

S

Mark Ward
    Participant

Winter meet is now full again. All beds taken!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.