2022 PLANNING!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dan Stone
    Participant

2022 PLANNING!!

It’s that exciting time of year again when we start to make plans for all adventures in 2022. I’m currently finalising dates for all our weekend & extended meets and these will appear in our google calendar soon.
    Over the next month or so we’ll start to fill those dates with all the fantastic places we’ll be hitting up.
    NOW is the time to shout up with all the places you’ve wanted to go. Get those amazing idea to me and we’ll make all your dreams a reality!
    For those of you wanting to enter the prestigious realm of Meet Leadership then let me know. We have a fantastic membership that works collectively to organise everything we do. If you’re willing to step up and help to organise that fantastic idea you have then let me know and if it’s your first time I’ll work with you to get everything sorted! Don’t hesitate though, there’s bound to be a rush!! 🙂
    I’m aiming for a stacked calendar next year so they’ll be plenty of opportunities to get involved!
    What about the evening meets I hear you say?!
    That’s also on my list of things to do so I’ll have that decided and up by the end of the month. If you want a venue included let me know and I’ll make it happen!

contact me at meets.mynydd@gmail.com

Dan

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Dan Stone.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Dan Stone.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.