AGM and Guest Speaker

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums General AGM and Guest Speaker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Liane Lane
    Participant

The Sycamore Inn need to know how many people will be attending the AGM in so that they can reserve tables in the dining room and set up the function room accordingly. We also need to know how many people will be attending online so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Please could you indicate your intentions by completing the Google Form in the link below by 7th November.
    AGM and Guest Speaker

Graham Halsall
    Participant

I have submitted the reply Email to say I will not attend AGM, so apologies, or talk.
    Will it be possible to dial into either?

Liane Lane
    Participant

Hi Graham. I’m a bit confused. There was an option to attend online on the Google Form. I can see you have not chosen this option. It would be really useful if you could change your response on the google form (not sure if this is possible) so we don’t miss you when we send out the link as the google form is where I will be getting the online attendance info from.

Graham Halsall
    Participant

Sorry Liane I am making work
    I have now resubmitted the form and marked it ”I will be attending the AGM online and rejoining online later for the guest speaker”

I have not explained well, I was asking if it was possible to listen on a telephone, as opposed to internet – computer, Its my use of the words dial in that is confusing. I was able to do this when jesse dufton gave a talk, but no matter if it can not be done.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.