Annual Dinner 18

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Annual Dinner 18

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kirstin Prager
    Participant

Quick reminder about the dinner. We’re due to make a final payment so although I may well be able to smooth talk you in after this week, it would help enormously if you could sign up sooner rather than later. Any problems with the booking form or payment method please just let me know (kwbeswick@gmail.com).

Despite a couple of comments on booking rooms (it’s a chain) I’ve found the organiser very accommodating so far and she even agreed to call people back personally if they left a message so if you do hit a problem just e-mail me and I’ll get her to sort it.

The area is great – an area of outstanding natural beauty. The Wrekin and Long Mynd are accessible. There’s mountain biking. There’s even rock-climbing. And Denis Grey’s especially coming to talk to us.

THIS IS THE LINK to the booking form for the dinner.

The cost is £28.95 per person which can be paid by bank transfer to the Mynydd account or via your bank if you give them our sort-code and account number.

As you probably know we’re at the Mercure Albrighton Hall, Ellesmere Rd, Albrighton, Shrewsbury SY4 3AG.

Rooms can be booked for £110 per double room which is special rate and can be used for the Friday too. I know this may seem expensive but it’s £30 less than the next best option. Even the Royal Vic are asking for a hundred quid if we go back there next year.

Booking rooms is direct with the hotel. Try 01939 291 718. If you call outside of 9-3 M-F then you can leave a message with your details and they will call you back to take payment.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.