Annual Dinner 26 November 2022

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Annual Dinner 26 November 2022

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emily Landale
    Participant

Annual Dinner – 26th November – Castle Green Hotel, Kendal

Please use this form – https://forms.gle/ubswmsvtYeoRZSsS9 – to submit your menu choices and any vital seating plan requests for the dinner.

(Cunning [hopefully] seating plan form to follow nearer the time)
    £33 to be sent to the usual account upon completion of the form, please.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Any problems, queries or requests, please email me: secretary.mynydd@gmail.com

Emily Landale
    Participant
      Additional Info:

Rooms

Call the hotel’s reservations team on 01539 734000 to book, quoting Mynydd Climbing Club for the special rates. The rooms will be held for us until 12th October, so if you want to stay at the hotel, please book before then.

Rates:
    2 nights (Friday 25th/Saturday 26th or Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th) bed and breakfast:
    2 NIGHT STAY – FRIDAY 25TH & SATURDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2022 OR SATURDAY 26TH & SUNDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2022 – BED
    & BREAKFAST
    £218 per Double/Twin for double occupancy for 2 nights
    £198 per Double/Twin for single occupancy for 2 nights
    £238 per Garden View or King Room for double occupancy for 2 nights

1 NIGHT STAY – SATURDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2022 – BED & BREAKFAST
    £129 per Double/Twin for double occupancy
    £109 per Double/Twin for single occupancy
    £139 per Garden View or King Room for double occupancy

Additional nights are also available at a discounted rate (Thursday and/or Sunday).

Dogs:
    You can reserve a king room and bring your dog – you will be allocated to the rear of the property and it is accessible via a separate entrance. Dogs must be supervised in the room at all times when you’re in the room, and put into your vehicle when you’re not in the room. Dogs are not permitted through the hotel or public areas.

Alternatively, David has kindly made enquiries with the Kendal Hostel who have availability. Mention you’re with the Mynydd and put down a £25 deposit to book. (Please see his post for all the details).

Seating Plan:
    Please do keep letting me know who you’d like to sit with when you complete the main form. This is motoring along so well I may not need to create a separate document to trouble you all with nearer the time.

I need to confirm everything well in advance with the hotel, you must complete the form with your menu choices and send payment by the 22nd October.

As ever, if there are any problems or there’s anything I can help with email me: secretary.mynydd@gmail.com

Emily Landale
    Participant

Less than 2 weeks now to book on to the dinner. Please use the link in the post above to make your menu choices etc. Any problems, just email me.

Emily

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.