Annual Dinner – FINAL CALL

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Annual Dinner – FINAL CALL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kirstin Prager
    Participant

Final call for the Annual Dinner. Please book and pay by Friday November 3rd at the latest.

Show rehearsals are in full swing and Colin is preparing awards in his lair. (Don’t forget to let him know if you’ve any nominations!)

Book your dinner options via the on-line system.

Payment by BACS to Richard in the usual way. Please put Dinner as the ref to help him identify them.

If you must risk the Treasurer’s wrath by paying by cheque please would you send them to him.

Any problems let me know.

Kirstin Prager
    Participant

I’m planning to shut down the food ordering page at 8pm tomorrow evening (Friday 3 Nov). I’ll publish a list early next week of those attending. Details of how to view it will be posted here.

Please ensure you’ve sorted your options and your money by Friday.

Thanks

Kirstin Prager
    Participant

ABSOLUTELY FINAL WARNING!
    Annual Dinner

I am sending the list to the hotel This Wednesday. If you have not signed up and still want to, Richard needs money by BACS, including the cost of any supplement if you want lamb, by tomorrow.

I need your menu choices by Wednesday morning.

If you’ve booked and not paid you will have had an email telling you that. Please get the money to Richard by tomorrow or I will have to take your name off my list and there will be no dinner booked for you (please don’t let that happen – I do mean it)

If you’ve booked lamb but haven’t paid the supplement you will have received an email telling you this (if you’ve not been sent an email then you’ve paid). If you haven’t paid Richard by tomorrow for the lamb supplement I will order you the veggie option.

**************************************************************************************************

This is the link to the form which tells you if you’ve booked and paid. If you’re name’s not there then you are not currently getting a meal!

The form is in order of first names – if you can’t find yourself you may be booked under your dinner partner’s name.

If your dinner choice looks wrong please check with your dinner partner’s name as if you emailed me but didn’t specify I didn’t know who wanted what. If you booked it on-line then it’s down to you.

**************************************************************************************************

See you there! Looking forward to the show.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.