Annual Dinner – Saturday 29 October

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Annual Dinner – Saturday 29 October

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sue Street
    Participant

CALLING ALL MYNYDD REVELLERS…

This year the Annual Dinner will be held at the Cumbria Grand Hotel, Grange over Sands (address below). You can expect amazing food, hilarious awards, after dinner entertainment and dancing in the bar.

ACCOMMODATION

The price for Dinner, Bed and Breakfast on both Friday and Saturday is an astounding £44 per person per night sharing a double or family room and £59 per person in a single room.

Please contact the hotel direct (details below) to book and pay before 7th October quoting Mynyyd Climbing Club. I have reserved 40 rooms but these are only guaranteed until 7th October. I suggest you book your room as soon as possible especially if you are a family or a single person. You choose food in the restaurant on the night.

The Cumbria Grand Hotel, Lindale Road, Grange over Sands, Cumbria, England. LA11 6EN. 015395 32331

Looking forward to spending a nice long day on the hill in the daylight and catching up with friends in the evening

Colin Nave
    Participant

Thanks Sue, we’ve booked

Mark Ward
    Participant

Just booked in for both nights. There’s already no double rooms left for either night and only two twins left for Friday night and approx. 20 for Saturday night. Marky 🙁

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

When I booked last night, they said there were no rooms for Friday night, but When I tried again tonight, there seemed to be no problem. so, persevere!!

Dave

Mark Ward
    Participant

Did you manage to get a double room Dave?

Dave Oliver
    Participant

Hi, tried booking a single room but none available.
    Could book a twin but expensive for one! – does anyone want to share? I’ll only be there for the Saturday night.

I’ll keep an eye on here, otherwise I’m on 01625 265201, daveoliver1@ntlworld.com.

I’m happy to book and pay and settle up at the dinner.

cheers,
    Dave O.

Steph Meakin
    Participant

I booked from Portugal, so me and Phil will be there for 2 nights
    Steph Meakin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.