Bunkhouse Update Lewis & Harris

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Bunkhouse Update Lewis & Harris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Tempest
    Participant

Late May Bank Holiday 2022, 28th May – 4th June

There are only a few places left in the bunkhouse at The Laxdale Holiday Park (https://www.laxdaleholidaypark.com/) in Stornoway. The campsite has kindly given us a bit more time to confirm numbers with a view to filling the last few places so that we have sole use of the bunkhouse if we fill all the available places.

The cost of staying in the bunkhouse is £140 for the week. If you decide to come you will need to pay the full amount (it would be £280 for two people etc) into the Mynydd’s bank account by BACS:
    Sort code: 01-05-51 Account number: 40582787 Reference text: “Lewis”
    Your booking will be secured once the full amount has been paid. Email the treasurer (treasurer.mynydd@gmail.com) and I (michael_tempest@sky.com) to confirm payment has been made.

Mike

Mike Tempest
    Participant

Only one place left now.

Mike Tempest
    Participant

All places in bunkhouse now filled.

Mike Tempest
    Participant

The remaining campervan pitches and tent pitches are filling up quickly at the Laxdale holiday park. The last campervan pitch on site has now gone but they have an overflow site about 100m away for more campervans. If you ‘re definitely planning to come I wouldn’t delay in booking to avoid disappointment. A few of us have already booked our ferry tickets with https://www.calmac.co.uk/ to reserve our preferred crossing times. Once registered you can make amendments if required.

Mike Tempest
    Participant

2 places have become available in the bunkhouse (those on the reserve list have been contacted already and have made alternative arrangements). If interested please contact me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.