Club Meet at Blaen-y-Nant – 8/8 to 15/8

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Club Meet at Blaen-y-Nant – 8/8 to 15/8

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sue Street
    Participant

On the understanding that both the Welsh and English regulations will have been lifted, I am running a meet at our fabulous hut.

Arrive anytime that week for the usual – climbing, walking, cycling and chatting with your favourite Mynydd mates. At the end of each fun filled day, if its hot and dry, we could BBQ and if its cold and wet, we could light the fire. Seriously what’s not to like?

And, once we’re fed up of each other’s jokes, we can welcome all our new members to the Aspirants Meet, which, co-incidentally, is also at the hut over the final weekend.

I have no idea whether you’ll have to watch the video/sign some papers/send me your name by then. But get it in your diaries and I’ll keep you posted.

Sue

Graham Halsall
    Participant

Planning to attending ether Tuesday after evening at Roaches, or if weather looking wet skip the Tuesday roaches and arrive Monday.
    I know not helpful , as I may be in campervan, but will there be a bed space free?
    Will have too move off on the Friday so sorry I am no help for new ones,
    can offer a lift if someone needs .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.