Easter Meet Cornwall

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Easter Meet Cornwall

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Derek Peterson
    Participant

The Easter Meet is to be held in Cornwall at the Seaview Holiday Park at Sennen. I have been in contact with the site and they have 4, 6 and 8 berth caravans available from £260 to £350 for the week. There is additionally a £5 charge for gas and electric per night. They also have some vans suitable for members with pets. it is possible to book for any number of nights we are not tied to the week. A £50 deposit is required to secure a booking. For those wishing to camp or with tin tents facilities are available at the site. if you are planning to go all information is on the website with booking form. Their telephone number is 01736871266 and email is bookings@seaview.org.uk. if you are intending to go can you please make your own booking with the site. If you mention that you are a member of the Mynydd Climbing Club we will hopefully end up in the same area of the site. Hope you can make it. it is very convenient for the climbing and also for coastal walking. It should have stopped raining by then. Hope to see you there. Derek

Andy Hardy

Hi Derek
    Thanks for sorting this out! I don’t think you’re on facebook, so if you don’t mind I’ll copy and paste your post and add it to our facebook page, and stick a link on the group back to here
    Andy

Steph Meakin
    Participant

I’ve booked a six berth st Agnes caravan (pet friendly) for 7nights from 25th March. Me,Phil and Sali.
    There is a twin bedded room empty,if any one is looking a bed. Steph 07977 597568

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Steph Meakin.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We have now booked to stay with our campervan Fri to Fri.
    Ben & Andrea

Jules Lane
    Participant

I may camp, and was wondering if anyone else is planning to do the same?

Melanie Michon
    Participant

My sister and I are planning to come to Cornwall, arriving Fri and leaving Tues or Wed. If anyone has 2 spare spaces in a caravan we would happily take those? Else we will be camping Jules, so you won’t be on your own 🙂

Steph Meakin
    Participant

Hi Mel, there is still space with me and Phil. Providing you don’t mind a dog being in van. It’s a 6 berth van

Steph

PS starting journey tonight, so phone if interested 07977597568

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.