Full Moon Tuesday – 4th November

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Full Moon Tuesday – 4th November

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Waltham
    Participant

[See the Event Calender for full detail]
    It’ll be the day before Guy Fawkes Night so you’ll probably get some festive parties down below whilst you walk around the rim of Kinder – how pretty will that be?

Thanks to Derek Peterson for volunteering his Team Leadering skills at short notice. At around 10pm, the Moon will have reached its highest point in the sky so (cloud cover allowing) plenty of light for the entirety of the walk. This is markedly different from the last attempt at walking on the Kinder Plateau in Moonlight – the Moon only rose somewhat after the time that we reached the Pub (sorry Dave, we love you dearly, but that really was a big fat FAIL!).

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

A big fail eh? I reckon that to navigate Kinder Low in the pitch black, and be back in the pub before moonrise constitutes brisk work!

I shall be there tonight for a lesser challenge

Dave

Jules Lane
    Participant

Am I being dim – cannot seem to find the event calendar / any further details, like where to meet….

Rob Pettener
    Participant

its on the right hand side of your post. click on the event and you get a pop down with the details. which are 6:45pm for 7:00pm at the Hayfield Trespass car park

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.