Gairloch -numbers please

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Gairloch -numbers please

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chris Moore
    Participant

Suddenly the Gairloch meet is nearly upon us and I need to let the campsite know how many tents etc to expect.
    The official dates for the meet are 23 – 30th May (sat to sat) but there shouldn’t be a problem if you are thinking of going on the friday.

Please can you let me know by 8th May if you are coming with proper tent or tin variety and the dates – either here or email chrism44ind@yahoo.com. I assume you have already booked in with campsite if you want a hook up.

From what I already know, i think there will be a cast of thousands so don’t miss out on the meet of the year

Derek Peterson
    Participant

Hi Chris, Derek and I will definitely be there in a proper tent, we will be going up on Friday to the following Friday/Saturday. We may however arrive on the Saturday rather than the Fri night depending how we feel.
    Val

Maria Goggin
    Participant

Hi Chris, We’ll be there. Unsure of exact arrival and departure dates -we’ll be camping.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Chris,
    Andrea & I will be arriving on Saturday and staying until Wednesday. We will be in a campervan.
    Thanks, Ben

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

Liz and I will be there in a tin tent
    Dave

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

Hi Chris, Liz and I will be there in a tin tent
    Dave

Jenny Ison
    Participant

Hi chris, isons heading north in van, prob to gairloch for some of the time, plans not fixed yet
    jenny

Chris Moore
    Participant

The guy at the campsite seems fairly relaxed about numbers and dates. He is obviously used to climbing club members ! But I have promised that I will give him a number the week before.

If the isons do join us (and we hope they will) we shall be up to about 40 people. And there may be others who haven’t yet declared an interest.

mynyddte
    Keymaster

Hi Chris. I’m in the first stages of planning attendance. Where will I find campsite details?

Is anyone looking for a lift share?

S

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.