GLENCOE IS GO! Link to Attendees now in Members’ Area

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets GLENCOE IS GO! Link to Attendees now in Members’ Area

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Kirstin Prager
    Participant

The link for a list of attendees with the dates they are attending is now in the members’ area.

OK all you need to get your skates on.
    GLENCOE is GO!!!!

Staying at Red Squirrel.
    07566 855556
    office@redsquirrelcampsite.co.uk

29 May 2021 – 6 June 2021 (Saturday to Sunday)
    I’ve not checked yet if they’ll take a group so don’t mention the Mynydd just yet.

For any further info go to their Face Book page (they have a website but it’s just a simple page and you can’t book through it)

Campsite manager says they still have plenty of availability but they are booking fast. (He booked me in on a cash on arrival basis without taking any details!).

They have a new temporary manager for this season. All I know is that they answered my email very quickly.

Please would you drop me a line or note here or on FB that you’re going. I’ll get Abi to put a page in the meets section as soon as we can. It means if I can get them to agree to a group, I can let them know you are part of it.

I’ll do a better advertisement for the meet at some point but it’s Glencoe. What else do you need to know?

For anyone feeling sad it’s not Northumbria – Northumberland appears to have been booked solid for Whit since before the lockdown. We might see if we can resurrect it as a week in September.

Andy Hardy

Whoop whoop!!

Heather & I are booked in from the Friday night through to the following Thursday (we get our 2nd jabs on the Saturday so we’ll be returning on Friday 4th)

At last something to look forward to!!

Tim Deakin
    Participant

That is me booked.
    Tim

Jules Lane
    Participant

That’s us booked (but only from Thurs 5th)
    Jules

Chris Moore
    Participant

Booked for the week in my tent. Bit worried about rain and midges but very excited !

Melanie Michon
    Participant

Booked from 3rd – 7th June (Thursday – Monday)!! Also in my tent Chris so we can be shared midge fodder..

Rachael Spraggs
    Participant

Booked 29th May – 6th June.
    For John and I. Hoping to get Max looked after unless Mel wants to take him on lots of nice walks with Woody???
    Rach

Mike Tempest
    Participant

Hi – Booked arriving Fri 28th May leaving on Sat 5th June
    Mike

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

Liz and I have booked 4 nights from 29th. see you all there!
    Dave

Andy Johnson

I’ve booked. Arriving 29th and leaving 6th.

A

Kirsten Williams
    Participant

We’re booked in from Tuesday 4th

Kirsten Williams
    Participant

Er, well, Tuesday was right! Should say 1st.

Kirstin Prager
    Participant

The link for a list of attendees with the dates they are attending is now in the members’ area.

Tim Deakin
    Participant

Will be arriving on 30th, Tim

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.