Hut Maintenance meet

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Hut Maintenance meet

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ian Jean Read
    Participant

Following Dave Wilsons entry. For all you eager and willing workers coming to the maintenance meet on 15-17th April here is a list of some of the jobs we hope to get done!!
    Everyone’s favourite- Deep cleaning. Sweep Chimneys. Decorate and box in Llewellyn room. Repairs to Rayburn and Fireplace. Maintenance of reservoir and Driveway. Gutters on Dairy roof and any other jobs we have time for. Please can you let us know if you are coming and if Meat or Veggie for the FREE food on Saturday.
    Jean & Ian Read

Steph Meakin
    Participant

Hi Ian and Jean.
    Phil and I will be coming. Veggie food for both of us. If you want me to buy / cook for veggies , let me know numbers and any dietary restrictions. Steph Meakin

Colin Foord
    Participant

Pam and I will be there. We eat anything, (Within reason.)

Colin

Ian Jean Read
    Participant

Hi Steph. If you could please do a meal that would be brilliant. So far there are only 3 veggies. Thanks. Jean

Ian Nettleton

Hi Jean and Ian
    Laura , Josie and I will be coming for the maintenance meet. Any food bar pilchards or anything with more or less limbs than we have!

Ian Nettleton

Deborah Marsh
    Participant

Hi jean and Ian
    Paul and I will be there.
    One meat eater and a veggie .One ripped leg muscle and one sprained ankle between us.We will find something to help with!!
    Debbie and Paul

Chris Moore
    Participant

I shall be coming. Veggie food please. I am happy to help with the cooking.
    Chris

CatherineE
    Participant

I am coming and bringing Jocelyn – she loves sweeping and is excited about the idea of painting. Both meat eaters, although I will probably cook something separately for J earlier on.

Ian Jean Read
    Participant

Thanks Chris. Steph has offered to cook the vegetarian meal, but any help will be gratefully received.

Trevor Shepherd
    Participant

There’s a 95% chance that I’ll be there. I eat anything as long as it’s dead.

Trevor

CatherineE
    Participant

Pete will also be coming, meat all the way (but pork and dairy intolerant – he can look after himself if the meal’s not suitable).

Ian Jean Read
    Participant

Catherine. Ian is also Dairy intolerant, meal should be okay for Pete and it will be beef.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.