January Lakes Meet

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets January Lakes Meet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Penny Carroll
    Participant

It’s that time again..will it be pie night or curry feast? Anyway am now taking names for anyone interested in the January Lakes Meet – the 9th/10th. We’re back at the Langdale hut courtesy of our banking connections (Thank You Mr Waltham). The price is a bit challenging for some of you with climbing sensibilities at £30 for the weekend…but as always Saturday night will see lots of lovely food and good company. The weather will be sunny or not sunny and the Langdales will include the Pikes/ Bow Fell etc as always – in other words, it will be fun. Please could people email me directly OR add comment here so I can ensure list is fair.. I WILL reply as soon as I read so you know I have got message. My email is carrollpenny@talk21.com….a deposit of £15 will then secure places as usual. Hope that all makes sense…

Rob Pettener
    Participant

Hi Penny, Rab and Catherine and I want to come. How do I pay?

Mark Procter
    Participant

It will be no different to any other meet Rob, cheque posted to Penny or bank transfer with email to Penny/Richard. See you there…

Sue Street
    Participant

Hi Penny. I’d like to come. Cheque in the post.

Sue Street

Penny Carroll
    Participant

Just to let people know the meet is now nearly full..I need to check with Richard the hut capacity (So if you’re reading this Richard, please add a comment!! I know you told me in pub but have goldfish memory issue). The best way for anyone else to contact me is definitely email (see address above).
    Penny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.