Llanberis Meet – 1st-3rd July

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Llanberis Meet – 1st-3rd July

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jules Lane
    Participant

Hi All
    This is at the Ty Isaf campsite at Nant Peris, opposite (N side of the road) the Vaynol. Address and details at http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=14919. Location map at http://streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=260578&y=358710&z=0&sv=LL55+4UN&st=2&pc=LL55+4UN&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf. Cost is £5pppn. That web site says no motorhomes but I just phoned and they are fine. Facilities are basic and apparently its a good idea to bring toilet paper !

They are expecting up to 25, so if you are coming along please let me know or reply here. cheers, Jules

PS there are 2 campsites across the road from the Vaynol – do use the right one – Ty Isaf.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Jules Lane.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Jules Lane.
    Jules Lane
    Participant

Since the forecast looks too wet / unsettled for climbing and I only know of one person planning to go (Ben Abell), I’m actually going to bail and do a bit of wild camping instead. J

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m planning to be there all weekend, and also have space in the van if anyone wants a lift from Sheffield or along the way. Weather forecast looks decent in LLanberis at least on Sunday, and I would consider Gogarth on Saturday. As long as some others are climbing…
    Cheers, Ben

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

Hi Jules, Liz and I are going. Can’t make it Friday night,will get there Saturday
    Forecast is ok for Sunday
    Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in Wales all weekend, but most likely starting off at Gogarth on Friday night and Saturday, then heading across to Llanberis on Saturday evening and Sunday. If anyone wants to climb you can get in touch with me on 0785 8501719.
    Cheers, Ben

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.