llanberis meet report

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets llanberis meet report

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

We live in a time of breathtaking technical innovation, such as virtual reality, and cloud data storage, so it’s good to see that the Mynydd are right up there with a new concept of their own- the virtual meet leader!

Admittedly not quite up in the cloud, but halfway there in this mountain camp! But back in LLanberis there was a meet, and three of us were there- Liz, Dick and me.

Dick had a brisk walk on the Eliders on Saturday, and Dick and I climbed Crackstone Rib with dry rock on the nice day that Sunday was.No Queuing!!

Liz had hopefully her last day of inactivity, as she is having her hip injection as I write. Wish her luck!

Dave

PS Jules, how did you go on?

Jules Lane
    Participant

Dave, apologies for abandoning you but I despite asking on here twice, no-one said they were actually going, so took the opportunity to camp up by Llyn Bochlwyd, which was marvellous and went up Bristly ridge and over the Glyders and Y Garn on Sat and 3 routes on Idwal Slabs, the Cneifion Arête and Y Gribin to Glyder Fach again on Sunday. Lost my compass in the mist on Sat ! See you in Cham and hope Liz goes on ok..

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Jules Lane.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.