Logging and Bonfire meet 7th & 8th November

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Logging and Bonfire meet 7th & 8th November

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

Hello everyone, it’s logging meet time again! November 6/7/8th

The format is the same as ever: a vigorous day’s sawing, chopping, and stacking wood, after which you will be rewarded by a hearty meal suitably accompanied by beer and wine (bring your own!), then the usual inferno, and a lavish firework display.

We still have a mountain of wood left from a purchase a couple of years ago, so there will be no need to collect wood.

If you have a chainsaw, (and can use it!), you would be most welcome to bring it, otherwise there is plenty of splitting and stacking and bonfire making to do.

There will be a modest charge to cover the cost of the communal food and the fireworks.

We do need to know the numbers coming for catering purposes, (meat or not!) so let us know by replying to this post, or ring us on 01663 743380, or email us at dave.liz.wilson@homecall.co.uk

Hope to see you at ByN

Dave

CatherineE
    Participant

The Elliotts are in!

Dan Lane
    Participant

I’ll be there. Copious amounts of meat please!

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Meat please 🙂

CatherineE
    Participant

(That’s three meat eaters, ta)

Jenny Ison
    Participant

Hi Liz and Dave
    Jen, Jon, Megan and Patrick coming
    All meat please

NOTE to members!!!
    Please bring some extra cash if you would- Megan will be selling hand made soaps (ideal for early Christmas presents) and trying to get you to part with your money in aid of her fundraising school trip to Malawi. I’ll get her to put on an official request next week!!
    Thanks

Steph Meakin
    Participant

Hi Liz and Dave

two veggie meals please.
    Phil and I are coming
    Thanks

Rachael Spraggs
    Participant

I’m coming – meat please. Also bringing my mum and her friend so meat for them too (3 in total).
    Thanks
    Rach

Jules Lane
    Participant

Meat for me please.

Derek Peterson
    Participant

Count us in. Derek and Val. Both carnivores. Val will help with meal prep.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.