MOELWYNS CLIMBING MEET – Fri 13th – Sun 15th May

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets MOELWYNS CLIMBING MEET – Fri 13th – Sun 15th May

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan Stone
    Participant

It’s been a while since we’ve done anything in the Moelwyns so time to head over and do some exploring. A little late notice with a change of meet leader (New leader still pending!!) so apologies for late notice on this one!
    We’ll be staying at Llechrwd Riverside Campsite. A little pricier than we would usually like but its a little limited nearby without travelling too far. Does like nice though!
    Booking can be made on 01766 590 240 or via llechrwd@hotmail.com
    When booking if you quote your with the Mynydd Climbing Club they will endeavour to keep us all together. Further details on the campsite can be find here… http://www.llechrwd.co.uk/index.html
    Dogs welcome (kept on a lead whilst on site)
    Please comment below if your intending to come so we can gauge numbers. I’ll let you know who the meet leader will be but a little birdy told me Will Gould may be keen!

Paul Justin
    Participant

In case anyone is thinking of a late decision to go, the campsite has been changed. It’s now the Llyn Gwynant campsite a few miles NE of Beddgelert. Details in FB page. Meet leader will has been in contact with everyone who has said they planned to come.

Jo & Julian Barber
    Participant

I’m hoping to come – booking a small van now. Julian B

Jo & Julian Barber
    Participant

No I’m not – no room for vans. May go to the original site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.