Pembroke Early May Bank Holiday Meet

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Pembroke Early May Bank Holiday Meet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve Cox
    Participant

Roll up roll up folks, it’s Pembroke o’clock!
    29th April – 2nd May
    We’ll be returning to St Petrox Campsite for the Early May Bank Holiday, with easy access to some of the best sea cliff climbing in the country. http://stpetroxcampingandcaravansite.co.uk/index.html
    Prices are £12 a night for a 2-man tent, £14 for a 4-man, £15 for a small campervan and £20 for a larger camper (payable on the day, not in advance). Currently there’s plenty of availability and I’m aiming to confirm the booking by the end of the month. Dogs and children are all welcome too.
    Don’t be put off by tales of steep, crimpy, pumpy routes (unless like me that’s what you enjoy!) – Pembroke has plenty more to offer and as long as you can get up a V-Diff, there’s a lifetime of routes to get stuck into!
    Drop your names down below or on the Facebook post to book yourself a slot on the best weekend meet of the year!

Steve Cox
    Participant

Hi folks, with 2 weeks to go I’m looking to confirm numbers with the campsite asap. Below is a list of those who’ve shown an interest in coming. If you’re not on the list, or you are but can no longer attend, can you send me a message sooner rather than later please.

Steve Cox (Tent)
    Andrew Marshall (Tent)
    Will Gould (Tent)
    Jules Lane (& Lianne?) (Small Camper)
    Rachael Spraggs (Small Camper)
    Andrew Hardy (Small Camper)
    Emily Landale (Tent)
    James Hoyes (Tent)
    Mark Ward (Tent)
    Tim Oliver (Small Camper, already booked)
    Jacque Watkinson-Higgins (Tent)
    Mike Tempest & Richard Waltham (Tent)
    Alice Appleyard (Tent)
    Claire Lee (Tent)
    Ruth Stoney (Tent)
    Kirstin & Jonathan Prager (Tent)

Thanks,

Steve

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Steve Cox.

Hi All
    I won’t be able to make the meet because I’ll be at the opposite end of the country on Friday – thanks work. I have updated the list Pembroke_Early_May_22
    Have a good time (although not too good if that’s OK)

Andy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.