Raven Crag Hut Meet: 17th – 19th January 2020

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Raven Crag Hut Meet: 17th – 19th January 2020

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Do you like a nice cosy hut? With delicious communal food? And your winter climbing conditions more fleeting than a fart in the wind? Then this meet is for you! Regardless of how winter is shaping up, this is always a great meet and popular so book your place quick. The hut is conveniently located just behind the Old Dungeon Ghyll in Langdale and there is fantastic walking, mountain biking, scrambling and winter climbing all accessible from the hut itself. It is customary to cook a communal meal on the Saturday night and more details about this will be sent out to the people who sign up.

Secure your place now by paying £32.50 into the club account and letting me know by sending me a message on Facebook or emailing meets@mynydd.org.uk

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Now fully booked!

Deborah Marsh
    Participant

Hi David
    I am assuming there are no places left on this meet. I am planning to stay in the frcc hut in langdale so I can join you all for walks and the evening meal. Is that okay ? Also if there is any one else who would like to come but dosnt have a bed I can sign in two guests at 12 pound a night.
    Can you let me know if this is okay ?
    Cheers Debbie

Deborah Marsh
    Participant

If there are any cancellations I’m happy to take a room in the hut though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.