Reminder: Yorkshire Meet 14-15th Oct

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Reminder: Yorkshire Meet 14-15th Oct

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CatherineE
    Participant

A reminder about the Yorkshire meet at Selside Outdoor Centre: https://sport.leeds.ac.uk/facilities/outdoors/#selside on the 14-15th October. A few beds still available if you want to join us. £20 to the usual place if you want to go and let me know here or on FB or email…. Those of you on the list and who haven’t paid, please can you transfer the £20 now or you may lose your bed.

Rick Graham
    Participant

I’m planning to mountain bike: we did the pennine bridleway MTB trail a few weeks ago, and the best loops of all centred around the hut. Planning to repeat the loops if anyone’s interested.
    Cheers, Rick

Deborah Marsh
    Participant

Hi Catherine
    Paul and I are interested on coming on the yorkshire meet. Have you got any beds left ?
    cheers debbie

Richard Waltham
    Participant

Hi Debbie,
    There were 5 beds unpaid for mid-week but I know other last-minute types are interested as well. Just get £20 (each) sent to the Club’s Account to secure your place(s).
    Cheers
    Richard
    P.S. I don’t think even Catherine looks at this forum any more and she’s the Webmaster ;-(

CatherineE
    Participant

I do look at it thankyou, I just replied to Debbie on Facebook… ;p

For anyone else interested there are still 2 beds left for the Yorkshire meet this weekend, despite what a recent email update said. Blame the meets leader, she can’t count… Let me know if you want to join us, it’s going to be great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.