Sept 4th-6th Tremadog (originally Gogarth)

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Sept 4th-6th Tremadog (originally Gogarth)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jules Lane
    Participant

As already advised, for a number of reasons I have decided to move the meet on 4th – 6th Sept to Tremadog, camping at Erics cafe. There’s still the option of a day at Gogarth but for the majority there’s a much wider choice of brilliant routes at most grades with easier access (literally across the road) and other crags, such as the Moelwyns or Llanberis Pass under 30 mins away.

For those that may not have been it’s a legendary place. Cafe / campsite details are at http://www.ericjones-tremadog.co.uk/. It’s ludicrously simple to find, just £6 pppn, with basic facilities, a flat field, on site cafe and good pubs walking distance away. Although the website says tents only I have checked and camper vans are fine and can be parked up just next to the camping field at the same price.

We don’t need to book as such, but as ever, if you could let me know if you’re pretty sure you’re coming it would be helpful.

Mark Procter
    Participant

Weather permitting, I’m hoping to come Jules…

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

Liz and I plan to go
    Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.