Sue Winter Walks Nov & Dec volunteers

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Sue Winter Walks Nov & Dec volunteers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sue Street
    Participant

You may or may not know that I am recovering from a foot operation. I cannot, therefore, lead my winter walks on Sunday 1st November or Sunday 6th December. I am looking for volunteers. I can plan a route, or you could plan it yourself. No leading or map reading experience required!

Sue Street
    0161 307 9425
    sue.street@hotmail.com

Kirstin Prager
    Participant

I’ll do it Sue – I was going to offer anyway. Some help with the route planning would be very appreciated – Could I come over with Henry during the day next week?

Andy Hardy

Hi Kirsten

The first walk coincides with the Coniston meet, please let me know if you’re coming (or not) so that I can put the right details on the calendar.

Cheers

Andy

Colin Nave
    Participant

I can do 1 November if Kirsten is busy. Sorry I can’t do the December walk this year. Hope the foot is healing quickly Sue

Kym

Kirstin Prager
    Participant

I’m not going to Coniston – the meet also coincides with Halloween and I will be required for Trick or Treat duties. If those going to Coniston would prefer, I’m happy to move the walk to the 8th.

Sue Street
    Participant

Great thanks Kirstin. I will send you a FB message to arrange when you can pop in

StephenB
    Participant

Hi,
    Just wondering if the walk will be on the 1st of Nov. or the 8th. I’m OK for either day. I can’t go on the Coniston and Bonfire/logging meets.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by StephenB.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.