SUE’S SUMMER WALK – JUNE 6TH

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets SUE’S SUMMER WALK – JUNE 6TH

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sue Street
    Participant

Meet on A517 by the Cat & Fiddle pub between Macclesfield and Buxton. The parking fills up quickly especially on a sunny Sunday in June, so let’s do a 09.00 for a 09.30 start.
    We’re going over Axe Edge Moor, Three Shires Head, across to Wildboar Clough and then back up the hill. The basic walk is 9 miles (I’ve measured it with wool and everything) and there are shorter and longer variants.

When I get an idea of numbers I’ll book us into the Cat for a drink afterwards (they do very nice gin apparently). Although restrictions have relaxed, we still have guidance to follow. Please use the link below to complete a Covid disclamer allowing you to attend a Mynydd organised meet.
    https://forms.gle/p6iFJZBQjsauyGb6A

This only needs to be completed once for the whole season. If you haven’t already done so, fill it in now. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Sue
    07884 117609

Ian Jean Read
    Participant

Hi. we will be there. I have ticked box on facebook, but there will be 2 of us

Colin Foord
    Participant

Pam and I will be there.

Derek Peterson
    Participant

Hi Sue. I will be there.Derek

Ian Jean Read
    Participant

We will now NOT be on your walk, we have committed ourselves to something else. have a good day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.