Supporting Blaen Y Nant

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums General Supporting Blaen Y Nant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Justin
    Participant

As you may know, we currently don’t have a hut warden for Blaen Y Nant. Until the role is filled, we will share out the various tasks of the hut warden within the committee and the group of people who have very kindly volunteered to be part of the hut support group.

If you are interested in being part of the hut support group, please do let me know. Tasks are various but can include: helping to organise the working meets; making a visit to BYN to check it over and/or replenish stocks identified as short; having input into what needs to be done to maintain the hut; being available to help with any maintenance work that cannot wait until the next working meet.

If you feel you could help with any of these tasks, do please let me know (chairman@mynydd.org.uk or my phone/email/social media contacts if you have them). If you’ve already had an email from me on this today, no need to respond to this !

If you are interested in the role of Hut Warden, we would love to hear from you.

Many thanks everyone

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Paul Justin.
    Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

As I’m sure you know, Liz and I are in!

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.