Message from Tom’s parents:
We hope you are well and have managed OK through the strange year since
we were last in contact about an event in Tom’s memory. We did not want
to organize anything at a time when people who wanted to come would be
prevented from doing so by covid restrictions. At the same time, we
wanted to give everyone as much notice as possible. This has been a
rather impossible combination, hence the long delay.
Now, we have decided to take a chance on travel and larger gatherings
being possible in September. We have made provisional bookings for the
afternoon of Friday 17 September in Bamford. Please make a note in your
diary. Obviously, a lot can happen between now and then but we will let
you know as quickly as possible if it is necessary to postpone. Nearer
the time, if all is well, we will send more details.