TupTo results

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jules Lane
    Participant

As you know we had a beautiful day for the annual TupTo last Sunday. I reckon we had 13 people along yesterday of which 9 were brand new. Many thanks to everyone who came along to help, it was a brilliant day and everyone I spoke to had a a great time. Here’s a quote from one;

“Just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks for arranging yesterday. I really enjoyed getting out and meeting some of the group. What a great bunch of folk you are! Really friendly and open. I’d really like to get to Burbage tomorrow eve and I’ll do my best to get out of work at a reasonable time and hopefully I’ll see you there.”

I have emailed them all and we’ll see what the conversion rate is over the coming months, so if someone new turns up and talks to you one evening soon you’ll know why.

Mark and David took some great pics and will get them up onto the gallery shortly.

Thanks to Rach for her invaluable guidance.

PS – the quote is NOT made up !

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Jules Lane.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Jules Lane.
    Mark Ward
    Participant

Good Work Jules!

The atmosphere at the crag was great, and everyone seemed to be having a top time (members old and new). The gloriously unexpected weather was the icing on the cake – brill day out and a great introduction for any potential members 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.