Wendy Potts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Abi Scholefield
    Participant

Dear All

You might know by know that Wendy sadly died last Tuesday. Here are the details for Wendy’s funeral.

The funeral will take place on Friday 11 December at 10.00. All of Wendy’s family and friends, and friends of her wider family are welcome to join us for a Humanist ceremony.

If you would like to come, please would you let me know so that we can get an idea of how many people will be there, and make appropriate arrangements. We know that some of you live a distance away – if you would like somewhere to stay (with us or friends) on either the night before or after the funeral please let me know and I will try and sort.

Funeral party to leave at 09:15 from:

Jeremy Unsworth Funeral Directors – 67 Church Road. New Mills. High Peak. SK22 4NU

Funeral Ceremony is at 10:00 in the Rowan Room at Stockport Crematorium:

Stockport Crematorium Buxton Rd, Stockport SK2 6LS

Following the ceremony, the family would like to invite you all back to the New Mills area for a get together and food. We’ll let you know where and when this will be once the arrangements have been finalised.

Please could we ask that only Wendy’s immediate family send flowers. If you would like to make a donation to the charity Bipolar UK instead, you can give your donation to the funeral directors on the day or directly to the charity:

Bipolar Uk:
    Call us: 0333 323 3780
    Email us: fundraising@bipolaruk.org

Many thanks,
    Ian and Abi

On behalf of Joan, Brian, Laura, Josie and Mark

Kirstin Prager
    Participant

Thanks for the details Abi. I’ll be there. Unfortunately Jonathan is in Scotland.

Vic Nield
    Participant

Hi Abi

Vic and I will be there.

Sandra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.