Windgather/Facebook Discussion

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Windgather/Facebook Discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Hello all,

Looks like a couple of people are going to brave the conditions and head out to Windgather tonight. There has been much discussion on the Facebook page regarding the meet which can be seen under the discussion tab. If you don’t have Facebook, unfortunately you won’t be able to see the result of the weekly ‘poll’ for the evening meets (people vote for “I’m there!”, “Maybe…” or “Weather looks rubbish, I’m off to Awesome”) but you can see any comments that people leave. Make sure you click on the grey box below the initial post to see any comments, and then either the ‘view more comments’ or ‘# reply’ buttons to see more of the discussion.

Hope this makes sense!

David

Andy Hardy

Hi David, I clicked the link but didn’t see any of the discussion until I clicked on “view in facebook” – which is OK for me, but would be sub-optimal if I wasn’t already on facebook…

Just tried clicking on some of the grey numbers under the opening post, and I get to see the comments, but annoyingly not who wrote them.

Seems to be a limitation of the plug in that it doesn’t how commenters names. Will see if I can find a better plugin at some point that doesn’t do that.
    C

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.