Yorkshire Hut Meet 13-15th October

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Yorkshire Hut Meet 13-15th October

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CatherineE
    Participant

Now that you are all back from summer shenanigans it’s time to look ahead to the autumnal delights of the Yorkshire Hut meet. It is quite a bit earlier than usual, so climbing may still be an option. We are staying at the Selside Outdoor Centre near Horton in Ribblesdale, which is the Leeds university hut. For more details see https://sport.leeds.ac.uk/facilities/outdoors/#selside. It sleeps 23 people in four rooms, and is close to climbing at Twisleton and Attermere Scar, walking distance to Alum Pot and Long Churn Caves, and there’s plenty of mountain biking and walking to be had too.

I’ll investigate ordering curry again for the Saturday night if people are interested. Please can you let me know if you are coming below, on Facebook or via email, and then pay £20 per person via the usual methods. No guarantee of a bed until payment is made, we currently have 9 beds provisionally filled awaiting payment (incl. Petteners, Petersons, Sue, Ric & Amanda). If this has changed let me know too please.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by CatherineE.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by CatherineE.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.