Southern Cairngorm meet 25th May – 1st June

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Southern Cairngorm meet 25th May – 1st June

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Justin
    Participant

The campsite is now completely full for the Saturday and Sunday nights (25th/26th) but there is a fair amount of space from the Monday night onwards.
    If anyone has not yet booked and wants somewhere for the Sat and Sun nights, Aboyne (9 miles towards Aberdeen) is likely the best bet – tel 0133 9886244.

Maria Goggin
    Participant

I’ve just booked us in with a tent from the Sunday – three other pitches left for campers from Sunday.
    Spent a couple minutes looking for the above post on this on FB – couldn’t find it and surmised I didn’t want to waste anymore of my lfe on that platform so not posted my info there
    (Seriously people why do you do it?? I have hardly any friends on there and was still wading through reems of gubbins- that platform is beyond irritating, !!!!!!! forum sooo much easier and it isn’t destroying democracy, misusing our data or ruining human attention spans etc etc )

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

First class rant Maria! We are in total agreement.See you there. Liz and Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.