Summer Meet 2021 – Jersey

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Summer Meet 2021 – Jersey

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dan Stone
    Participant

Hey everyone,

Details will be landing on the website shortly with all the info about this years summer meet.

I will be keeping a list of attendance to assit you in making your bookings if you are intending to travel alone or for just part of the trip.

Click the following link for an up to date list of attendance.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18cpBLkyZQsOmYpNY7ilMBk9ZUoFdotlwEIilEdffJ40/edit?usp=sharing

I’ll be posting updates on this thread so any questions post up on this thread or email me at meets.mynydd@gmail.com

Dan

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Dan Stone.
    • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Dan Stone.
    Dan Stone
    Participant

SUMMER MEET 2021 – JERSEY
    Saturday 24th July – Sunday 8th August 2021

Pack your speedos and bikini’s!! The Mynydd are heading away from sea, sun and slabs!

We now have all the details and information about our summer meet up on the Mynydd website so time to get planning!

If your thinking about joining us click the link below to find everything you need to know to about our adventure to Jersey!!

Summer Meet

I’m organising this meet and will be there on the island with you to share all the fun.
    Booking asap would be advisable as the further we come out of lockdown measures the busier it’s likely to become!!

If your not planning on coming, go have a nosey anyway. It took me ages to get everything together! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.