Tom

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kirstin Prager
    Participant

I’m still not exactly sure who is speaking from the club at the memorial but David K and Alex Shipp are co-ordinating with the celebrant and it will be one of them at least who speaks. Both they and the celebrant need contributions from you to make the ceremony as personal as possible.

Memories, stories or just saying how important he was to you and how much fun you had with him. It all gives a picture of the man we loved.

If you have any photographs of Tom please would you send them to me. We may try and put a book together at some point and Tom’s parents would like to see them. His Dad’s arranging for me to be able to access his dropbox so I’ll send them on. It would be helpful if you would say something about the photos even if it’s just place and rough date.

If any member would like to write or send a card directly then let me know and I’ll send you their address.

Finally, we are trying to organise a get together this weekend to share some stories so that Alex and Dave have as much material as possible to work from. Obviously they won’t be able to include everything but it will help them put their thoughts together. Will keep you posted.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.