2008 VW T5 CAMPERVAN FOR SALE

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums General 2008 VW T5 CAMPERVAN FOR SALE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve Bowker
    Participant

Reluctantly selling my beloved T5 Campervan as I’m unable to drive it. Breifly this has been professionally converted by Work &Leisure of Ossett, W. Yorks, is fully fitted with full size double bed, pop-top roof with option to add further bed if required, elec fridge, leisure battery, solar panel charger and split charger system/ 240V hook- up, gas hob/ sink, lots of storage, gas heater and much more;- pure camping luxury!The van is a 58 plate, has done 80K miles and is a 1.9 diesel (approx. 115 bhp)5-speed, manual, has full MOT, service and in great running order, good mpg,complete with service history. I’m selling at £22,995 and its available to view at Ossett(Work & Leisure vehicles). If you’re interested contact me directly and I can provide full spec and pictures.Forget ‘tin tents’, this is the real deal. Steve

Rob Pettener
    Participant

Yes yes…… but what coulour is it?

Steve Bowker
    Participant

Its cream White with black wrapped bonnet and carbon black windows- if you’re interested I can send the spec sheet which has pictures.
    Cheers,
    Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.