Climbing the weekend of 4th/5th July?

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums General Climbing the weekend of 4th/5th July?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ive checked the weather forecast and there is no point in leaving the Peak district!
    Anyone fancy getting out .. Saturday looks like the best day?
    Trish

Andy Hardy

There’s a vacancy for a dynamic leader of meets to organise and inspire a well motivated club to get out and play this weekend. Currently scheduled for the 5th, the successful applicant will have the authority to reschedule the meet a day earlier.

The committee particularly welcomes applicants with more than one X chromosome 😉

CatherineE
    Participant

I have a pass out for one day’s climbing this weekend, was wondering about some Staffordshire grit – Newstones, Baldatones and Gib Torr (have new Roaches guide plus need to visit some new crags!) if anyone fancies.

StephenB
    Participant

Looks good. Staffs Moorlands grit or other decent gritstone crags would be good for me. Sat or Sun at this point in time. Sat looking better on the forecast as of 7pm 2/July.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by StephenB.
    CatherineE
    Participant

I have it on chairmanly authority that Hen Cloud is a better place to start, a bit more meat to it. So unless anyone has a better idea, I propose Hen Cloud tomorrow (sat) from about 10.30am. I would then like to get at least one more new crag visited later in the day (after lunch) .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.