March Full Moon Tuesday

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets March Full Moon Tuesday

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andy Hardy

The good news: Tuesday’s moonrise will be around 4pm, not setting until 6am Wednesday morning, thus giving a good illumination. It would be an excellent night to venture onto Derbyshire’s finest scramble – the Matterhorn Ridge (weather permitting).

The bad news: Every Mynydd member I have contacted regarding March’s FMT are away either working, visiting family or, worse still, skiing. I am similarly unavailable for a 6pm kick off, hence I have not been able to find a leader.

If anyone is willing and able to get out on Tuesday please step forward!

P.S. Suggestions for other possible moonlit adventures (befitting a climbing club) would be equally welcome!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Moonlighters,

I am able to lead the FMT adventure if you wish.

I propose we meet at the Quiet Woman at 6.00 for 6.15pm and head off across the fields.

If you would like to start later or if you are delayed then we can meet you at the phone box in Glutton Bridge (eta 6.30 pm) if you are a little late. Let me know but we will look out for you anyway as phone signal thin.

Its freezing currently and snow forecast for tomorrow so a good torch and a hip flask favourite.

Dan

01298 83815 or 07931661754

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.