Mynydd on Facebook

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums General Mynydd on Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CatherineE
    Participant

At a recent sub committee meeting of Communications people (me, Mark W, Steven P, Rachel J and Paul J) we decided it was about time we embraced this new-fangled social media thing and work out an official presence on Facebook to help with recruitment. There is now a Mynydd ‘page’ which essentially works as a shop window for the club, giving info about meets and directing people to the website for more info. Only specific members have the power to post on here and prospective members will be able to comment on these posts – thus providing a means of communication with us that isn’t possible on the forum. Nothing will be posted on here that isn’t already on the website, and no photos of people will go on it without their permission.

Alongside this we still have the Mynydd ‘group’ which is a private discussion group for members and ex members. Please can anything posted here about meeting up for climbing also go on the forum, so people don’t miss out.

Any questions, let me know. (And yes I know we are not a Sports Team, it seemed to be the closest option).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.