Mynydd Tshirts DEADLINE NOW PAST

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums General Mynydd Tshirts DEADLINE NOW PAST

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Emily Landale
    Participant

Hurrah! Our Mynydd Tshirts are now ready to order.

The link to the order form is under the Members area of the website.

They’re short sleeved technical t-shirts made from recycled fabric, and are £10.60 each.
    The design can be printed on your choice of colour and there are 17 colours to choose from. I’ve numbered each colour because I didn’t think you’d appreciate choosing between “green” “also green” and “another green”. They’re available in a male or female fit and in sizes S to XXL.

Once we’ve got a group of orders together I’ll send off for them to be produced. If we act quickly enough they might even be here in time for Christmas…

We’re using GoCardless for payment (membership renewals will be using this service too in due course), rather than a transfer to the usual account.
    The link to set up a GoCardless account is embedded within the form. Once you’ve set that up, you’ll receive an email to make payment.

The form is set up to order one Tshirt at a time. I’m sorry if that’s annoying (particularly for present shopping!) but I’m too frazzled to do it differently.

Now, do I go for orange or “dark lead” (whatever that is)??

Andy Hardy

I’m hoping the sizes are accurate (i.e. 42″ really is XL). Presumably we can’t send them back (because they have our logo on) if the sizing is “erratic”?

Jules Lane
    Participant

Please note that you only need to sign up to Go Cardless once. So if you’ve already done that no need to do it again.

Emily Landale
    Participant

No, I also assume we can’t send them back. I’ve taken the size guide from their own website.

Emily Landale
    Participant

*** Final call for any Tshirt orders ***
    I will be putting the order in on Monday – orders need to be in by 9pm this Sunday (13th November).
    It remains our preference that you sign up to GoCardless when you place your order, but for anyone who doesn’t wish to sign up to GoCardless at this time, a bank transfer of £10.60 to the usual account will be fine. Please let me know if you are going to do that though, so that I can keep track.
    As ever, any problems, just let me know.
    Emily

Emily Landale
    Participant

The Tshirts have arrived. I will be bringing them to the AGM tomorrow, so please do come and collect yours if you can. Other arrangements can be made for collection of them, just get in touch with me.

Emily

Pete Struggles
    Participant

Hi,
    If there’s any chance of a second order please let me know. I’ll be getting one each for Margaret and I. Late as ever :o)
    Thanks
    Peter.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.