Scottish Winter Meet 2023

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Scottish Winter Meet 2023

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Marshall
    Participant

SCOTTISH WINTER MEET – 18th TO 25th FEBRUARY 2023

It’s Winter, apparently, and in 2023 we’ll be heading to the exotic polar resort of Aviemore for the annual Winter Meet.

The Cairngorms National Park will be the main attraction, but there is also the Monadhliath over the road with Creag Meagaidh and even Torridon within striking distance. Alas the Mountain Cafe and its epic queue is no more, but rumour has it they’ve now setup shop in Grantown.
    Accommodation will be provided by the Aviemore YHA. There are 28 beds available in total, mainly in dorms. If you want a twin bedroom instead you’ll have to be very quick off the mark. A spreadsheet will be available shortly to track who has booked what.

* £160 pp for a bed in a twin room
    * £130 pp for a dorm bed

There’s also some skiing apparently though quite why anyone would want to get involved with that nonsense…

Kirstin Prager
    Participant

I’m told there are well over 50% of places taken for this.

Get going if you want a place.

Any financial issues paying up immediately talk to Andrew and he’ll see of there’s anything he can do. But do get going if you want a spot.

Andrew Marshall
    Participant

There are now only four places remaining.

Andrew Marshall
    Participant

The Winter Meet is now full. Let me know if you want to be added to a waiting list.

Andrew Marshall
    Participant

There are currently 3 spaces available on the meet if anyone is interested.

Andrew Marshall
    Participant

We currently have three places available for the whole week on the Scottish Winter Meet if anyone is interested. Message me directly or via the WhatsApp general chat if you have access to that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.