The Royal Hotel | Invitation to a community meeting on Mon. 20 November at 7.30

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums General The Royal Hotel | Invitation to a community meeting on Mon. 20 November at 7.30

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andy Hardy

Below is a copy of an email received from the secretary of the campaign to save the Royal (Hayfield) inviting anyone who is interested to a meeting next Monday:

“Thank you again for providing information to support Hayfield Parish Council in nominating The Royal Hotel to be registered on the assets of community value register. I am pleased to confirm that the application has been submitted and is currently under review, with a decision expected in early November.

A meeting of community organisations and interested individuals is now planned in order to review the current situation regarding The Royal, and to constitute a representative group to act on behalf of the village community going forward.

The meeting will take place on Monday the 20th of November at 7.30 pm in the pavilion of Hayfield Cricket Club.

Please let me know if you, or other members of the club, would like to come along to the meeting and be involved in this important initiative?

The ultimate aim is to get the doors of The Royal open again as quickly as possible and to secure continued public access to this significant space at the heart of our village.

Please don’t hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions regarding this request.

With best regards,

Karen Dalkin
    Acting Secretary to SAVE THE ROYAL
    m: 07305 293927”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.