Tremadog this weekend (4th – 6th)

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Tremadog this weekend (4th – 6th)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jules Lane
    Participant

Weather looking good for Tremadog this weekend, camping at Erics cafe. For those that may not have been it’s a legendary place. Cafe / campsite details are at http://www.ericjones-tremadog.co.uk/. It’s ludicrously simple to find, just £6 pppn, with basic facilities, a flat field, on site cafe and good pubs walking distance away. Although the website says tents only I have checked and camper vans are fine and can be parked up just next to the camping field at the same price.

so far I have me, Gavin, Dave and Liz, Mark P, Rowan and Alex S, with Mark and Sonya and David K as possibles.

We don’t need to book as such, but as ever, if you could let me know if you’re pretty sure you’re coming it would be helpful.

Jonathan Prager
    Participant

I’ll be there.

mynyddte
    Keymaster

Me too

Derek Peterson
    Participant

Alan and I will be down early Sat morning and staying Sat night. Derek

Colin Nave
    Participant

Kym is off to Madagascar but I will be there Saturday evening so can someone leave details of any pub you will have gone to.
    Could stay there over Sunday night for Monday if others were free to climb.

Colin

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

I’m thinking of coming down on early-ish Friday and leaving Sunday morning, school work beckons unfortunately!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.