Tuesday Meets in October

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Tuesday Meets in October

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Melanie Michon
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Following Steven’s post during October please post and watch the forum on where people are climbing. Some may still venture outside, some may start going to Awesome Walls.

From November onwards there will be a full winter wall list, based around Awesome Walls in Stockport, but with regular outings elsewhere!

Mel

Richard Waltham
    Participant

With the sudden arrival of Winter, there’s been teams down at Awesome wall already. We still get £1 off all full adult entries but it seems there’s some special even cheaper ‘555’ deal for pensioners which I don’t qualify for so I won’t bother telling you about it!
    Please Note that the first Tuesday in November is a Full Moon.
    I have at least one ‘special’ adventure in the making this winter but we might need a caving type along with us (and actually a New Moon would likely prove to be no less useful!). So if you are competent at caving and/or have other suggestions (like a nice nighttime walk) for this first ‘Full Moon Tuesday’ please let us know.

The Walling List will be published around the end of this month – We know you can’t wait (a conservative estimate is that Club members visited climbing walls over 1000 times last winter).

P.S. Anybody want an Awesome cheap 3-month pass (purchased during November)? I’ve not approached them on this since last year but can do so if you ask.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.