Volunteers Meet 10th to 12th March

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Volunteers Meet 10th to 12th March

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steph Meakin
    Participant

Volunteers meet at Blaen y Nant 10th to 12th March 2023.
    The usual mix of work Saturday, play Sunday.

Indoors, a deep clean, and assorted other jobs to get the hut ready for summer. Outside the usual work on yard and drive.
    The water collection areas, (where the plastic boxes are) need relining. The bracken is low and so was the water flow last week, so this could be the meet to do this rather wet job.

The usual feast on Saturday night is rumoured to be followed by a music evening.

Please let me know by commenting below or email or text if you can come and
    what food you want. Meat or vegetarian options available.

If you have any food allergy or want dairy free, wheat free or vegan, please let me know, all can be catered for. Steph

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Me and Abi will be bringing our instruments for a bit of musical noodling. We’ll be playing a few songs and tunes from the Mynydd Songbook which can be found here: https://mynydd.org.uk/wordpress/music/ All welcome to join in – if you can download the songbook to a device or print it off that would be great 👍

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Steph is going to give me a snow update for Trefriw at around 2pm which I will relay here 👍

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Unfortunately the meet is now cancelled due to the poor weather conditions. The hut is still available so feel free to head down at your own risk and with your own food for the weekend. It sounds like some people are still planning on attending so best to communicate either here, Facebook or WhatsApp to organise plans between yourselves.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.